We personally guarantee you’ll leave our workshop knowing:
• Why changes in your family, the law, and during this pandemic, make discussing healthcare directives so important – and what can happen if this conversation is postponed.
• How to prevent the publicity and expense of an interdiction, should you become legally disabled and incapacitated.How to avoid the delays and costs of probate.
• How to qualify for Medicaid, while protecting your home and assets.
• How to ensure your assets will pass directly to your children if you die and your spouse remarries.
• How to stop your child’s inheritance from being divided in the case of their own divorce.
• How to include specific provisions to care for a special need’s child and/or grandchild and make sure their government benefits are not affected.
• How to create incentives to make sure your children and grandchildren live up to their potential before they have access to their inheritance.
• How to protect your business and personal property from the ravages of potential lawsuits and creditor claims.
Event Times & Location:
Tuesday, March 23 or Thursday, March 25
New Orleans Marriott at Lakeway
3813 N Causeway Blvd Suite 200 Metairie, LA 70002
Safety Protocols Followed!
LIMITED SEATING in sanitized rooms with strict social distancing.
Complimentary Cocktails and Valet Parking
Call Today to RSVP at 504-831-2348
Or register online: www.morrisonlawplc.com/seminars.