In this new digital and connected world, many clients find us online. Your comments may help someone, who finds our firm on the internet, feel comfortable enough to call and schedule an appointment.
Whether you are using an iPhone or Android, you absolutely can leave a Google review without having Gmail. How? Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click on this link – this ensures that your review is accessible for anyone who ‘googles’ Morrison Law Group PLC.
2. You will be prompted to sign in – this is where folks sometimes get confused and think they need a Google account to leave a review.
If you don’t have a Gmail account, simply click on “create account.”
(Don’t worry, you won’t actually be creating a Gmail account).
3. On the next page, it will give you the option to “use my current email address” instead. That’s it!
4. Click on the 5-stars and write a few sentences about your experience with us.
Thank you for choosing Morrison Law Group PLC for your estate planning needs. Call or text if we can be of assistance at (504) 831-2348.
– Chip, Kim & Meredith
- Don’t be a Turkey – Use Your Annual Per Donee Exclusion Amount - November 24, 2022
- Split Things Fairly – Not Exactly - November 21, 2022
- How to Leave Behind a Lasting Legacy for Your Loved Ones - November 18, 2022