Whether you are using an iPhone or Android, you absolutely can leave a Google review without having Gmail. How? Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click on this link – this ensures that your review is accessible for anyone who ‘googles’ Morrison Law Group PLC.
2. You will be prompted to sign in – this is where folks sometimes get confused and think they need a Google account to leave a review.
If you don’t have a Gmail account, simply click on “create account.”
(Don’t worry, you won’t actually be creating a Gmail account).
3. On the next page, it will give you the option to “use my current email address” instead. That’s it!
4. Click on the 5-stars and write a few sentences about your experience with us.
Thank you for choosing Morrison Law Group PLC for your estate planning needs. Call or text if we can be of assistance at (504) 831-2348.
– Chip, Kim & Meredith
- How to Leave an Inheritance for Your Special Needs Child - March 27, 2023
- Should I Leave Everything to My Spouse? - March 24, 2023
- Why Women Hold the Keys to Successful Estate Planning - March 21, 2023