That’s right, on Friday, April 3 @ 5:00 pm we invited our Facebook followers to pour a cocktail, grab their spouse, and meet us on the patio for a 30-minute Q & A Happy Hour.
This low-key Facebook Live event intended to answer our community’s most common estate planning questions, like:
- What’s all this talk about planning anyway? I’m not wealthy, why do I need an estate plan?
- I’ve heard of probate, but what is it and why do people seem to want to avoid it?
- What’s the difference between a will and a trust and how do I know which one is right for my situation?
- What happens if I die without a will?
- I’ve heard that hiring an estate planning attorney is expensive. Can I prepare my own will and figure out a plan all by myself?
We hope this will be our first of several Facebook Live videos. We’ll be sure to post a day or two in advance to let you know when they’re happening.
Be sure to like and follow Morrison Law Group, PLC on Facebook to keep informed of estate planning topics and legal trends.