If you’re struggling to talk to a loved one about their will, trust, powers of attorney, and healthcare directives, inviting them to attend this workshop is an easy way to relieve yourself of the pressure.
We’ll do the talking and approach the “difficult” conversations about money, death, taxes, incapacity, and complex family estate issues so that you don’t have to.
You should also consider attending if you:
• Have minor children or a child with special needs.
• Own a home, a business, or have more than $150,000 in assets.
• Are approaching retirement or are retired.
• Have an older parent who may soon need assisted living, nursing home, or in-home care.
• Have a “blended” or “non-traditional” loving family under the law.
• Are worried about conflict in your family if something happens to you.
• Want to give the next generation a more level playing field and change the narrative about wealth accumulation and asset protection in historically disadvantaged communities.
• Have vulnerable beneficiaries that you are worried about leaving money to (e.g. an adult child with substance abuse issues, struggles with the law, mental health challenges, or financial immaturity).
• Want to have a say in the type of life you experience and the quality of care you receive as you age.
• Want most of your money to go to your family and not Uncle Sam if something happens.
• Desire to leave a legacy or a positive footprint on the world.
Seating is limited! It’s free, educational, and you won’t be pressured to buy anything.
Click here to join us: https://morrisonlawplc.com/seminars/