Wednesday, February 19, 2020
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Morrison Law Group, PLC
3813 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
firstname.lastname@example.org to register
The reality is frightening, and the results could be devastating if your clients lose everything, they’ve worked a lifetime to save, including those assets you’ve worked so hard to build and manage.
You will learn:
- How to help your clients avoid having their life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend-down.
- How the law restricts protection of assets and the steps your clients can take now.
- How a trust works, including the difference between a revocable and irrevocable trust.
- How to protect your clients’ home from a Medicaid lien.
- The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help to protect their life savings.
Intended Audience: Retirement & Wealth Advisors, Assisted Living Coordinators, Home Health Agents, Insurance Agents, Long-Term Care Providers, Nursing Home Administrators
Latest posts by Ronald "Chip" Morrison (see all)
- What’s love got to do, got to do with it? EVERYTHING! - February 14, 2020
- Crawfish are Red, Violets are Blue, an Estate Plan with Your Spouse is Long Overdue - February 12, 2020
- 3 Simple Questions to Answer When Passing Along Your ‘Hard’ Assets - February 11, 2020