When a loved one passes away, survivors are left with the emotional and sometimes difficult task of evaluating the deceased’s assets and debts. Let us help ease the uncertainties you may have regarding the distribution of your deceased loved one’s estate and ensure a smooth, stress-free, cost-effective succession process for your entire family.
Here’s what you can expect:
- At your initial meeting, we will discuss the succession process on a personal level. You’ll learn the steps that need to take place to begin settling the deceased person’s estate.
- Mr. Morrison will spend time asking and answering any questions that are specific to your situation to determine the best plan for efficient and fair estate distribution.
- At the close of the consultation, you will simply decide if you’d like to move forward with hiring our firm.
If possible, you should bring:
- your loved one’s death certificate.
- his/her estate planning documents (will, trust, etc… if any).
- other documents you think may be important like deeds or property titles.
*Do not worry if you cannot locate these documents, we can assist you!
We want you to know:
After determining the type of succession your family needs, Mr. Morrison will let you know the flat fee cost for legal services (excluding any litigated or contested matters). At the close of the meeting, you may choose to hire us to begin the succession process. There is no fee for this initial consultation.
Need more information?
EMAIL us or CALL or TEXT Meredith to get questions answered and set up your meeting. (504) 831-2348.